Tuesday, November 24, 2015

Parting even with boxes is such a challenge...



These bags are to recycle and throw away, but the boxes went back to my shed, I decided to keep them to reuse in shipping to others.  I am so reduction challenged...  I am getting together more to donate, parting with items for donations is a little easier for me then throwing things away, but some things are beyond giving or selling...

I am grateful to have a huge recycle trash can, I used to have to save up my recycle items until I had enough to make it worth the time to make the trip out, now I just put the can by the curb every week!


This week I'm listing only relists, it will be the final listing for the skirt and the dress (after that they join my give away stash).  My auctions for the week are here...

No comments:

Post a Comment