Tuesday, October 20, 2015

Guests!



I made this chocolate cake with white chocolate chips for my aunt, she recently received her teaching credential and cake seemed like an excellent way to celebrate.  It was delicious and I was happy to send some home with her.  Parting is difficult for me, but with some things easier than others...

I didn't have a chance to get any auctions together and I also won't be posting next Tuesday because I'll have a friend in town!  I should be back again on Tuesday November 3rd.  I'm trying to get the house halfway decent, I really do have way, way too much stuff...

Hopefully I should manage to get a good group together to donate on Thursday!

Edit:  Due to technical difficulties, my return will be delayed for a while.  Apologies...

No comments:

Post a Comment