Tuesday, October 6, 2015

Happy Halloween! Pumpkin Jack O'Lantern Candle & Costumes...



I finally found this Halloween pumpkin stacking jack o'lantern candle!  I've been wondering where it is for years...  This will be the first year I'll be able to display it at the right time of year.  I love Halloween!  It's a small bit of progress, but it is progress.

I'm listing some Halloween costumes here.   I listed some of them a couple of years ago, but it was very close to Halloween so I don't think they had much of a chance.  There's not that many of them though, I'm using the listings I created for them a couple of years ago.  I gave away more then half of what I had left over from that time, but I love costumes.  So if these don't sell this year, they may go back in the box.  It's so hard for me to part with things...

No comments:

Post a Comment