Sunday, October 21, 2012

Halloween Costumes and a Trip to the Goodwill...



I have some new listings up on ebay of some items from my Halloween costume box stash.  If you're interested in seeing them, they're here.  They'll only be up until tomorrow though.  It took me so long to get the listings done that I couldn't run the auctions for very long because Halloween is just around the corner and if anyone bids, I'd very much like them to get there on time!  


I did make a trip to the goodwill and donated all of the clothing that didn't sell, plus some other things!  I also picked up some frames for my art while I was there, so I came home with less than I brought, but not entirely empty handed...  I don't think I'll do as well with my costumes, I'll probably keep some of the ones that I have sentimental attachments that don't sell and possibly try again next year.  They might have a better chance if I list them earlier in the season and for a longer than three day total listing time...

No comments:

Post a Comment