Wednesday, October 3, 2012

One drawer full of clothing...

Or more accurately, a file cabinet drawer full of clothing...


It looked like it was impossible, or at least extremely unlikely, but I've actually started to work on my goal of reducing my stuff...  I took a truckload of stuff to the Goodwill last week but forgot to take a photograph...

This is some clothing I decided to try to sell on eBay first, I have so much though, so whatever doesn't sell will be added to my next trip to the Goodwill.  If you're wondering why the clothing is hanging out in the file cabinet, it's because it's the only place I could think of to put them to keep them separate from the unsorted masses of stuff I have yet to go through...  The link to my smattering of clothing is here.

No comments:

Post a Comment